There’s something special in every department.
We’re big on delivering the best service we can, because we love it when you visit. That’s why we’re letting you in on a few insider tips that can make your shopping experience even better.
1. Our cake decorators will make your sweet multi-tiered dreams come true.
Skilled decorators can help you create the cake you’ve dreamed about, whether it’s for a special occasion or a just-for-fun weeknight celebration. Birthdays? Anniversaries? Graduations? Straight “A”’s? All yes! Stop in to get started on your masterpiece.
2. Our Deli is your #PubSub customization headquarters.
There are so many combinations. And if you want it quick, choose a fresh-baked roll, customize your sub online, then schedule a time to pick it up. Easy—and delicious!
3. Associates in our Meat department will package up the perfect cut.
High-quality cuts of all kinds are waiting for you in our Meat department. If you want it cut a special way, our associates are happy to customize it to your specifications. And don’t forget to ask for prepping and cooking tips. We can help with that, too.
4. Our Seafood department can special order just about any fish you wish.
If your favorite seasonal seafood variety isn’t available in store, an associate will be happy to special order it fresh from the source through our Reel Variety program, so you can enjoy exactly what you want.
5. At Publix, you can fill your prescription while you fill your cart.
No waiting around unless you want to. Our Pharmacy makes it easy to drop off and pick up prescriptions, get answers to your questions, and even receive flu shots without an appointment.
6. Find everything you’re looking for—just ask.
Tick everything off your list in no time, even those hard-to-find ingredients. Ask any associate for help and we will gladly walk you to the items you need.
7. Need a hand? We’ll walk you and your groceries out.
You can leave the heavy lifting—or pushing—to us. We’d love to walk you to your car and load your groceries for you. And no tipping, please.