Need a Meal for Tonight?
Roasted Tomato and Feta Cubed Steak Sauté
– 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
– 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
– 4 slices Deli thin-sliced prosciutto (about 2 oz)
– 2 beef cubed steaks (about 1 lb)
– Plastic wrap
– 3 tablespoons flour
– 3 tablespoons olive oil
– 1/2 cup prediced yellow onions
– 1 (14.5-oz) can diced fire-roasted tomatoes with garlic, undrained
– 4 tablespoons crumbled garlic/herb feta cheese
– 1/2 cup sliced kalamata olives
- Chop spinach and parsley. Tear prosciutto into small pieces. Tenderize steak by pounding with meat mallet (or rolling pin) between two pieces of plastic wrap, until 1/4-inch thick (if needed).
- Preheat large, nonstick sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Coat both sides of steak with flour. Place oil in pan, then add steaks; cook 3 minutes on each side. Remove steak from pan.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add onions to same pan; cook 3–4 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until onions are translucent. Stir in tomatoes and bring to a simmer; return steak to pan.
- Top each steak with prosciutto, spinach, feta, olives, and parsley, then cover; simmer 3–4 minutes or until beef is 145°F. Cut steak into four servings and serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 370kcal; FAT 22.00g; SAT FAT 6.00g; TRANS FAT 0.00g; CHOL 75mg; SODIUM 850mg; CARB 13g; FIBER 3.00g; SUGARS 3g; PROTEIN 31g; CALC 10%; VIT A 45%; VIT C 25%; IRON 25%